Realistic 3D Renderings
We create your 3D renderings during the Design & Budget Planning phase so you can know what your project will look like BEFORE you start construction. During this collaboration if you want to see your walls Repose Gray or your countertops Calacatta Gold before making your final decision, we will show you.
Advantages working with Ranney Blair
Make informed decisions by having visibility into your project numbers
Design YOUR project as we collaborate together with our on-staff designer
We make the schedule before construction begins
Have all the project details at your finger tips with your custom portal
Our Next Steps
Step 1: Discovery Phone Call
- Typically 15-20 minute phone call
- Learn about the “why” of the renovation
- Discuss your priorities and budget
- Are we a fit for each other?
Step 2: Home Visit ($175 Fee)
- Typically 90-120 minutes at your home
- Prepare and review project budget (yes, during your Home Visit)
- Take measurements, pictures and 3D scan of your space
- Sign Design Agreement
Step 3: Start Design & Budget Planning
- Meet our designers at our showroom to start creating your new space
DiscoveryWe listen to your ideas and long term functional goals and will develop a plan of action.
- Listen & Learn Meeting
- Measurements and Photos
- Explain Our Process
- Good-Better-Best Budget
- Design & Budget Planning Agreement
DesignA strong creative vision drives the look and feel of your renovation.
- Design & Budget Planning
- Develop Plans + Drawings
- Choose Material Selections
- Final Presentation
- Build Contract
BuildYour home will receive respect and care while our PM oversees construction.
- Apply for Permits
- Procure Materials
- Pre-build Meeting
- Construction + Installation
- Punchlist Walkthrough
EnjoyIt is time to fall in love with your newly remodeled home and create many memories.
- Love Your New Space
- Create Many New Memories
- Enjoy Our Five Year Warranty